St. George Utah is full of excitement and fun! Golfers enjoy our 13 golf courses year round as the weather is mild during the winter. Others come here to hike in beautiful Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and in many other recreational areas. Beyond golfing and hiking, people also enjoy biking, camping, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, and boating. Besides a myriad of recreational activities in Zion and throughout the area, visitors also enjoy the many cultural events. Both Tuacahn and St. George Live bring Broadway style productions to the desert, as well as other venues like the OC Tanner Amphitheater in Springdale Utah. Many of these venues and events have garnered praise from the national media.
Tuacahn is presenting Mulan, Starlight Express, Mary Poppins, and Elf, for it's 2013 Season. The season runs from June- October. Book your seats in advance at Tuacahn.org
Arts & Entertainment-
The St. George, Hurricane and Springdale area of Southern Utah is alive with art. Perhaps it is the natural beauty that draws photographers and other artists to the region in large numbers.
Grab a friend, sit back and relax. St. George has your entertainment needs covered!
Visitors will appreciate the wide variety of museums in the St. George area. From Art museums to History, there is something for everyone.
St. George area has no shortage of family fun! Bring the kids and visit one of our family fun centers!
Washington City Community Center - voted the best community center in Utah in 2011.
- Fiesta Fun Family Center - Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, 18 holes of Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Arcade, Driving Range, and a cafe!
- Laser Mania - Laser tag, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, bumper cars, and arcade games.
- Jumpin' Jack's - An indoor inflatable playground for all ages.
- Anti-Gravity Arena has over 11,000 square feet of Trampolines!
- St. George Bosch Kitchen has cooking classes for kids and adults!