Arts & Entertainment-
The St. George, Hurricane and Springdale area of Southern Utah is alive with art. Perhaps it is the natural beauty that draws photographers and other artists to the region in large numbers. Grab a friend, sit back and relax. St. George has your entertainment needs covered!
Visitors will appreciate the wide variety of museums in the St. George area. From Art museums to History, there is something for everyone. One can imagine that the fine art that is produced from this area is only a semblance of the natural art around us.
St. George area has no shortage of family fun! Bring the kids and visit one of our family fun centers!
Washington City Community Center - voted the best community center in Utah in 2011.
- Fiesta Fun Family Center - Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, 18 holes of Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Arcade, & mini-golf
- Laser Mania - Laser tag, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, bumper cars, and arcade games.
- Jumpin' Jack's - An indoor inflatable playground for all ages.
- House of Jump -Family fun indoor trampoline park. Come on down to jump, dunk, and dodge!
- St. George Bosch Kitchen has cooking classes for kids and adults.