The St. George Tourism Office is extending a $250 hotel rebate to 2012 Ironman New Zealand athletes who register for Ironman St. George. We know the situation in New Zealand left athletes with unfinished business this year and we want to help you finish the job.
St. George is an incredible race and vacation destination. TripAdvisor called St. George the “Number One Emerging Travel Hot Spot,” and named nearby Zion National Park as the “Best National Park” in the United States! And Lonely Planet, the world’s largest publisher of travel guidebooks, chose St. George as the “Number One Place to Visit” last year.
Ironman St. George is an epic course that takes you through some of the most spectacular scenery on the Ironman circuit. Over the past two years, 98% of athletes who participated in St. George gave this venue the highest possible rating in a post race survey, and 85% said they would recommend the race to a friend. We want you to experience the amazing spirit of our community, the beauty of St. George, and the magnitude of this race.
The $250 hotel rebate is available only to athletes who were registered for the 2012 New Zealand race. To receive the rebate, you must:
- Be one of the first 100 qualifying athletes to register for the 2012 Ironman St. George race
- Book your room before March 31, 2012 through our online booking system at www.AtoZion.com/IMNZ, and stay a minimum of four (4) nights in one of the participating hotels
- After check-out, validate your stay by submitting your hotel receipt to World Triathlon Corporation (email@example.com- ATTN: NZ Hotel Rebate) for confirmation of your status as a registered athlete for Ironman New Zealand. Receipts must be received by May 21st 2012 to qualify.
The St. George Tourism Office will mail your $250 hotel rebate check to you approximately 30 days after we receive verification that you have completed the rebate requirements. Limit one $250 rebate per registered athlete.
Below are just a few comments from participants that will give you a hint of the treat you are in for at Ironman St. George. We look forward to welcoming you here!
- One of the best venues and most supportive communities – and I have raced all the Ironman races in USA and Canada!
- I have been to many places and many events. To be honest, they are all good but St. George was without a doubt the best.
- So nice to feel so welcome. This was my 5th Ironman at a 5th location and by far St George exceeded my prior experience in terms of the whole area embracing the event.
- Could not believe how friendly, excited and overall welcoming the people of St. George were. I have done 7 Ironmans and this was the best!
- Race organization and the course were fantastic but my goodness the people really made the race for me. These are the nicest people I have ever met in the U.S. !!!
- Your volunteer support is amazing. Spectators were great and the organization of the Ironman was almost flawless. You should be very proud of your city and its residents. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I will be back.
Unparalleled community support and unparalleled quality of course (out of approx. 15 long-course triathlons across the continent).
- Hands down, this is one of the best Ironman venues on the planet in terms of the community and its support.